Tuesday, December 7, 2010

About Me - SEO Expert Ahmedabad

Rashmikant Purani - SEO Expert Ahmedabad

Industry Exposure :
Tours and Travel
Marine Industry
Real Estate
IT
eCommerce
Employment & Job

About Me:

Currently living in Ahmedabad and working in Internet Marketing & SEO field. I have been working in Internet Marketing from 1.8 years. My background in Internet Marketing began after I got experience in web reseach around 2.5 years.

I am Ahmedabad SEO Expert in all aspects of search engine marketing natural search optimization. In depth knowledge of ethical techniques accepted by major search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN, and ASK. Fluid understanding of what changes to websites can affect rankings within the Search Engines for key words. Extensive background into Social Media and its use in Online Marketing. In-depth knowledge into utilizing the right types of social media for different types of clients and market spaces. Deep understanding with the use of Digg, Reddit, MySpace, de.licio.us, furl, Wikipedia, forums, social comminutes, etc.

I also know a great deal about Wordpress and blogging. I can apply these skills to help both companies and individuals in the following ways:

Companies:
Social media strategy
Corporate blog strategy
SEO – on page search engine optimization
SEO – off page: link building and viral marketing
SEM – PPC and landing page optimization

Individuals:

Social media personal branding, using blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, video, podcasting, and more
Online reputation management
Business social networking

EDUCATION :

B.A. Major: English Literature
B.ed Major: English Literature Running

I am extremely passionate about SEO and stay on top of developments within the industry by continually learning and interacting with some of the smartest SEO geeks out there!

Link Building expert. I have acquired a knack of obtaining the most high quality links for your site in the right quantities. This is by far the most important skill set for any SEO consultant.


I come from an agency background so have worked on multi-million pound campaigns with some high calibre clientele. I therefore have practical experience working with small, medium and large organisations and delivering measurable results every time!

Superior support and service. Unlike many other freelancers who simply do not understand the importance of communication and support, I provide a high level service and endeavour to answer client queries as promptly as possible. I give existing clients my personal mobile number and prefer potential clients to contact me first via e-mail.

Results, results, results! More than anything, I do my utter best to produce great results for my clients and have done this on numerous occasions. On my new site, I will give detailed case studies and demonstrate the kind of results I have produced. If however, you’d like more details about my results now, simple contact me now via e-mail: rashmikantpurani@gmail.com

My desire to contribute positively to the world of Search Engine Optimization, while honing my skills and knowledge, and creating abundance.

5 comments:

angelosam123 said...

Thanks Dear
I am very satisfy your blog and these information very good.............................
SEO expert

Samual said...

Its a great Blog. Self SEO is a practice that can only be achieved by real-time information such as SEO practices vary from a change in the public and target.SEO Expert right to capture the different types of search engine algorithms.

Samual said...

I appreciate you for posting such a great Blog. A very good SEO Expert can optimize the right key terms and brings higher volume of traffic for the web page.

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

SEO Expert

mohammed said...

Hello,
I need a Wordpress Autoblog expert for my company. I live in ahmedabad my email address is mohammedbidiwala@gmail.com .
I am looking for a freelancer who can create wordpress autoblogs for my company. Please contact me on my mail address.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More